With almost similar price Nikon S630 is no doubt better camera than S60 as it has more advantages and fewer disadvantages. Both cameras offer image stabilization. Detailed comparison is mentioned below.
Better features in Nikon S630:
- 7x optical zoom in comparison with 5x in S60
- Better megapixels 12MP vs 10MP in S60
- Better pixel density of 43 MP/cm² as compare to 36 MP/cm² in S60)
- Aperture rage is better at F3.5 – F5.3 as compare to F3.8 – F4.8 of S60 with lesser aperture options
- S630 is lighter in weight (140g vs 185g) and smaller in size.
Better features in Nikon S60:
- 3.5″ LCD as comapre to 2.7″ in S630. LCD quality is better in S630 because with lesser screen size both LCD have same pixels of 230,000
- You can connect the camera with TV with HDMI cable as it has HDMI support + it also offers wi-fi output
Nikon Coolpix S630 Digital Camera
Nikon Coolpix S60 Digital Camera